we were honoured to have Fabian Bigar, CEO of MyDIGITAL Corporation share his vision, experiences, and insights into how MyDIGITAL is empowering and transforming Malaysia into a digitally-driven, high-income nation and a regional leader in the digital economy, as announced in the National Budget 2023. The informative chat was moderated by Jennifer Lopez, CEO of the British Malaysia Chamber of Commerce.
MyDIGITAL’s priorities for 2023 are to gain traction on the MDEB & 4IR initiative’s execution, build trust and credibility to promote further private-public collaboration and increase the country’s digital adoption.
Here are the 5 “Needle-Movers”, key to MyDIGITAL’s aspiration:
- Public Sector Data Sharing & Services – Digital transformation of the Public Sector will enable data-driven decision-making and modernise service delivery.
- Private Sector Data Flows – Cross-border data flows generate more economic value than traditional trade.
- Connectivity & Infrastructure – Building enabling digital infrastructure is fundamental in advancing the digital economy.
- E-payments – Increasing adoption of e-payments to move towards a cashless society – a catalyst for digital society and e-commerce.
- Digital ID & Digital Signatures – Electronic and digital signatures will facilitate efficient and secure digital transactions.
We are pleased that numerous companies from diverse sectors in attendance were enthusiastic about implementing digital transformation. We hope the sharing on public-private partnerships and collaborative opportunities in government digitalisation plans will inspire our attendees to come forth and together with MyDIGITAL, accelerate Malaysia’s digital economy.