Islamic Banking and Takaful Conference by Fleming
Event: 7th Annual Islamic Banking and Takaful Conference
Dates: 28-30 August 2017
Venue: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Since the 1960s, when bankers in Muslim-majority Malaysia launched an alternative system, known as Islamic finance, which offers personal finance and commercial instruments that are compliant with Islamic law. The country has established itself as a global hub for Islamic finance, in terms of government and regulatory support and market innovation. This growth has been hindered by the lack of awareness among the public on Islamic alternative modes of banking, insurance and investment.
The Asia Islamic Banking & Takaful Conference will focus on insights into the Islamic Banking & Takaful sector, analyze the trends driving the growth of this sector and how to enable the adoption of these practices to conventional banking systems through presentations & discussions by leading government officials, industry experts and leaders.
Annual CEO Roundtable Fatwa Session, Parallel Takaful Stream, Two Masterclasses, AIBTC Innovations Awards, Annual C-Suite Roundtable, Technology Power Table, Regional Case Studies, IFRS 9 Workshop.
Speakers at the Event
- Zahid Ur Rehman Khokher, Acting Secretary-General, IFSB
- Daud Vicary Abdullah, President and CEO- INCEIF
- Dr Mohamed Rafick Khan Bin Abd Rahman, CEO-Munich Re Retakaful Malaysia
- Raja Teh Maimunah, CEO-AmBank Group
- Dato’ Arif Siddiqui, Group CIO -Islamic Banking- Standard Chartered
- Amer Khalil Ur Rahaman, CEO-Bakhtar Bank
- Nor Shahrizan Sulaiman, Deputy Head-Group Islamic Banking Deputy CEO-Maybank Islamic Berhad
- Amran Mohammed, CEO- SBI Islamic Fund (Brunei) Limited
Members of BMCC are eligible for exclusive 10% discount.
Fleming. connects great people, useful know-how and valuable opportunities. With 12 years in the business and 300+ events organized annually, Fleming. has grown to offer a portfolio of Conferences, Trainings, Exhibitions, Blended Learning and Online Conferences. Present on five continents Fleming. has partnerships to always stay one step ahead. More than 50,000 satisfied companies participating at our events every year prove that Fleming. is the right partner. For more information, please visit www.fleming.events
Contact: Alena Pashpekina